Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Boredom

Happy Sunday! Sunday is is the last day of the weekend and known as a day of rest and relaxation; but in college terms that means it is the day to do homework. Luckily for me I have all of my homework finished and time to kill.  I was browsing the internet when I decided to go to a great website to get in a few laughs, AntiDuckface. I decided to see if I could get some of my friends to make duck faces of their own and here is what I came up with.

Megan!
Adam!
Devon!

Just try to keep in mind next time you're taking that super hot picture to put on Facebook and you start to push out your lips, this is what you will end up looking like, and you just may end up on AntiDuckface.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a 3 way tie for best duck face of the week!

    ReplyDelete